Deolomaca Admin replied

295 weeks ago

Renegades Movie Mp4 Download

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b A team of Navy SEALs discover an underwater treasure in a Bosnian lake.
A team of Navy SEALs discover an underwater treasure in a Bosnian lake. Renegades was destroyed from critics and i have to be honest this film wasn'tbadi heard, first of all J.K Simmons was great and freaking hilarious and all his scenes were freaking awesome. Sylvia Hoeks was also great notgoodshe was in Blade Runner 2049 but still a good overall perfomance and the rest of the cast also does a great jobwell. As farflaws go? the main villain was forgettable and in certain scenes it drags a bit but still not the garbage fire i was expecting. (7/10)
When a team of Navy SEALS learn that there are millions of dollars worth of gold which was stolen by the Nazis from the French and has been submerged in a lake for 50 years, they decide to help a woman who tells them of this secret in a bid to help her use the value of the gold to rescue her war torn country…<br/><br/>It became clear to me at a very early stage that Renegades was not a film to be taken seriously and I suspect many of those that have rated it negatively have not realised this and have not been able to accept this film for what it is; it's basically a goofy heist film which merely uses wara backdrop to frame the story. Right from the off this film is fun; lots of inane, but often amusing exchanges between the SEALS, endless rounds being fired (with the good guys always hitting and the bad guys always missing). Sure a lot of what you see here is nonsense, but for the most part it is entertaining nonsense.<br/><br/>In many ways, it's a good job that I did find many aspects of the film to be enjoyable because the film does have its fair share of weaknesses. Although there is a sub-plot involving our SEALS being pursued by a group of angry Serbians it always feels rather inconsequential to the main 'heist' plot and this aspect of the story lacks any real tension - in fact truth be told I could have done without it all together for all the purpose that it served.<br/><br/>The acting lets the film down ever so slightlywell; Sullivan Stapleton is basically playing the same character he played in Strike Back (but again this could be seenbeing fun if viewed in the right context). None of the other SEALS really make much of an impression and it's basically left to the ever reliable J.K Simmons to show everyone else how it's done (which he does with ease and once again gives a 'show stealing' performance).<br/><br/>I can understand some of the criticism levied on this film; it isn'tintense or excitinga lot of war films and heist films - although I did like the way this film tried to combine the two genres. The acting for the most part isn't great (with the odd exception to the rule). However, I did get the impression that the film has a certain self-awareness about it and that the filmmakers kind of know it isn't great, but made it fun in a trashy disposable kind of way. Yes it's flawed, but I kind of liked it anyway.

the Amaru-niverse full movie in hindi free download hdLootus 3D full movie hd 1080p downloadDodge City: A Spaghetto Western full movie free downloadNeon Genesis Evangelion: The End of Evangelion movie downloadThe Odd Angry Shot telugu full movie downloadtamil movie dubbed in hindi free download Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake EaterTime Management full movie in hindi free download mp4Flesh and Blood downloadSurvivor tamil dubbed movie torrentmalayalam movie download Backyard Wrestling: Don't Try This at Home

last edited 217 weeks ago by Deolomaca
Please log in to post a reply.